9. maaliskuuta 2013

Shootti :D

Juutässä eilen tais tulla kuvailtua. Mutta katsokaa, ja kertokaa mielipiteenne. Laittakaa musa soimaan, kiitooss :>

                            




                                                                                                                                                               ~Heart beast fast~


~Colors and promises~


~How to be brave~


~How can I love  when I'm afraid~


~To fall~


~But watching you stand alone~


~All of my doubt~


~Suddenly goes away somehow~


~One step closer~


~I have died everyday~


~Waiting for you~


~Darlin' don't be afraid~


~I have loved you for ~


~A thousand years~


                                                                 ~I'll love you for~



                                                                   ~A thousand more~



                                                                 ~Time stands still~



                                                                ~Beauty in all she is~



                                                                     ~I will be brave~



                                                           ~I will not let anything~



                                                                      ~Take away~



                                                  ~Whats standing in front of me~



~Every breath~


                                                   ~Every hour has come to this~



                                                               ~One step closer~



                                                             ~I have died everyday~



                                                              ~Waiting for you~



                                                        ~Darlin' don't be afraid~



                                                               ~I have loved you a~



                                                                 ~Thousand years~



                                                                ~I'll love you for a~



                                                                 ~Thousand more~



                                                               ~And all along I believed~



                                                                  ~I would find you~



                                                              ~Time has brought~



                                                                 ~Your heart to me~



                                                         ~I have loved you for a~



                                                                    ~Thousand years~



                                                                   ~I'll love you for a~



                                                         ~Thousand more~



                                                                 ~One step closer~



                                                                ~One step closer~



                                                           ~I have died everyday~



                                                               ~Waiting for you~



                                                           ~Darlin' don't be afraid~



                                                        ~I have loved you for a~



                                                                   ~Thousand year~


                                                                ~I'll love you for a~

                                                                   ~Thousand more~


                                                        ~ And all along I believed~



                                                                ~I will find you~



                                                             ~Time has brought~ 



                                                           ~Your heart to me~



                                                           ~I have loved you for a~



                                                                  ~Thousand years~



                                                              ~I'll love you for a~


                                                               ~Thousand more~












~

No siinä se sitten oli. Mitäs piditte? Kommentteja? Sori tekstit, blogger temppuili taas.. (y)

xoxo Hemli & Zoe


5 kommenttia: